1. Do I have to pay a $10.00 AUD deposit?
If you pay a $10.00 REFUNDABLE deposit, you can choose a time to suit you to come in and change with us. You can still change with us if you don’t want to pay a deposit, that’s not a problem. However, you will be limited to the time slots of when someone else is in the office.
2. How do I find where you are?
Easy. We are at Level 7, 117 Queen St. Brisbane. Use Google Map to check where we are. Or watch this video.
3. How long does it take to get my Foreign Exchange after I arrive at the office?
1 minute. If you tell us online how much Foreign Exchange you need, we would have it all prepared for you before you arrive. Therefore, it is simply pick up and go for you.
4. How long do I have to wait when I arrive?
Absolutely zero waiting time. If you arrive at your nominated time, we will be there to serve YOU and ONLY YOU.
5. Why is Value Currency Exchange’s exchange rate SO GOOD!?
We operate at a lower cost and located on a higher level – Lower Rent. Besides, We operate on an appointment basis – Lower Labour Cost. Both lower rent and lower labor cost we will pass onto – YOU.
6. Which is the applicable rate?
The rate that applies to you is the rate from the day when you paid your deposit, or the rate on the day you visit our office (if you didn’t pay the deposit and chose to visit when other customers are there).
7. Who do I talk to if I still have questions?
Call or Text 0422 612 916 OR email email@example.com for all other questions.